WHY TO GO FOR STEEL DOORS?
1. Doors are available purely in traditional wood colours and have the rich exotic look of foreign doors.
2. Doors are made out of well insulated steel by meeting the international standards of Q235 Galvanized Cold Rolled Steel.
3. Honey-comb is filled in between the 0.6 mm and 1 mm thick steel sheet. Double layered seated strip enables to give the same sound effect of the opening and shutting of the wooden doors. And it does not make any creaking sound of the steel cupboard.
4. When the door is locked at one place, due to the highly advanced method of computer design, simultaneously it will be multi-locked maximum at 14 points of the same door.
5. The hinges and door-sill are made of Stainless Steel thus giving a lasting life to the doors.
6. Anti-theft locking system, the reinforced door hinges and the peep-hole that gives a clear and vast view of the surroundings, ensure maximum security. The multi-layered strengthened plate of lock-set is characterized by impact resistance and breaking resistance.
7. The inbuilt frames, door-sheets, locking system, hinges, door-sill, peep-hole etc. make steel doors less expensive than the wooden doors.
In the arena of home construction, Indians, have been giving quite a remarkable importance to wood, However, the scarcity of quality wood, the exorbitant price and the labor charges along with the shortage of expert craftsmen and the unaccountability of the locking system are the major factors which inspire home-makers to think for the best alternative ie. Steel Doors.
We supply "Ready-to-Fit" doors, windows, Door-Frames, Window-Frames, Window-Shutters , Ventilators of different sizes and aesthetic designs crafted from world class Teak, Malaysian Pyinkado and hard wood. The 100% seasoned wood withstand harsh weather, shrinking or expansion and lasts for a life time. The prices are affordable too. Master artisans and craftsmen create beautiful wood work and finish, through flawless carving, balance and proportion, strength, durability and perfection are ensured using the most modern machinery.
Find out more >